Yeti Tundra Cooler 105
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
YETI Tundra Cooler 105
The YETI Tundra® 105 was designed with more height and a smaller footprint, so it takes up less room in your boat or truck bed. That extra altitude lets you stack your meats and drinks up high with enough room for a layer of ice on top. This body shape means greater capacity and longer ice retention than your standard cooler.
Want to learn more about the Tundra 105 tech? We don't blame you. From its T-Rex Lid Latches to its BearFoot non-slip feet, this is one cooler that knows how to hold its own when facing off with the wild.
Note: All Tundra coolers come with one dry goods basket.
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- T-Rex Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- Lipgrip Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.