Repel Tick Defense 6.5oz Aerosol
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Hold 4-6 inches from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin. Excessive amounts or more frequent reapplication should be unnecessary. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Do not use under clothing. Avoid overapplication of this product. Do not apply more than three times per day. Do not spray in enclosed areas. If used on face, spray on hands first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.
WHEN USING PRODUCT ON CHILDREN: Do not apply to their hands. To apply to child’s face and neck, spray the product into your hands and apply to the child. Take care to avoid mouth and eyes, and apply sparingly around their ears. Do not allow children to handle the product.
- Repels ticks and mosquitoes for up to 10 hours
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue & Chikungunya Viruses
- Works on clothing too! Spray socks, cuffs, hats and other clothing openings. Will not damage cotton, wool, nylon, acetate or spandex.
- Light feel, strong protection
- Repels deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease
- Formulated with picaridin
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.