Marucci F5 BBCOR -3 Bat
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The F5 features a straightforward design that will be bopping baseballs out of high school and college fields this season!
The F5 is built to meet the needs of nearly every batter out there. Its one-piece and all-alloy build is one that works for nearly all hitters. As well, the balanced swing feel is going to be excellent because any batter will be able to whip it through the hitting zone with some bat speed.
Marucci adds a little bit of advanced technology to this bat as well! They use their Multi-Variable Wall Thickness Design to create an expanded sweet spot that should be able to rock baseballs across the yard. That design allows them to avoid using a “ring” feature in the barrel to govern the sweetspot of the bat. By avoiding the use of a ring in the barrel of the bat, this bat should not have an annoying dead spot. The entire length of the sweet spot should be able to perform as hoped.
This BBCOR-rated F5 is going to pack quite a punch within the batter's box! Even though it may not have the high sticker price like some other bats out there, we believe that a lot of batters will get this bat in their hands and be wowed by the pop and power that it possesses.
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School & College Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Silver | Black | White
- Multi-Variable Wall Design - Expanded Sweet Spot, Thinner Barrel Walls & More Forgiving Feel On Miss-Hits
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction - Increased Flex, More Performance & No Dead Spots
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control