Marucci F5 2-5/8" Youth USA -10 Bat
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
This Marucci bat will pack the fury of a storm at the F5 level! Get yours from JustBats!
The F5 is built to meet the needs of nearly every batter out there. Its one-piece and all-alloy build is one that works for nearly all hitters. As well, the balanced swing feel is going to be excellent because any hitter will be able to whip it through the hitting zone with some bat speed.
Marucci adds a little bit of advanced technology to this bat as well! They use their Multi-Variable Wall Thickness Design to create an expanded sweet spot that should be able to rock baseballs across the yard. That design allows them to avoid using a “ring” feature in the barrel to govern the sweetspot of the bat. By avoiding the use of a ring in the barrel of the bat, this bat should not have an annoying dead spot. The entire length of the sweet spot should be able to perform as hoped.
This USA-rated bat will be great for use in leagues governed under USA Bat rules. As well, the drop 10 sizing is going to make it a bat that can meet the needs of many hitters as we think it could suffice for batters between the ages of 7 and 12 years old.
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Displays USA Bat Certification
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, Pony & NABF Baseball
- Colorway: Silver | Black | White
- Multi-Variable Wall Design - Expanded Sweet Spot, Thinner Barrel Walls & More Forgiving Feel on Miss-Hits
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction - Increased Flex, More Performance & No Dead Spots
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip with Extra Tack Improves Feel and Control