Marucci CATX BBCOR -3 Bat
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Finely tuned barrel profile creates more surface area, a wider sweet spot, and higher overall performance, while a more balanced design creates faster swings. Designed for a smooth, solid feel during contact by adding the optimal amount of liquid-gel in the knob to reduce and absorb vibrations like never before.
Optimized Barrel Profile: more evenly distributed mass of the ring-free, multi-variable wall design across the entire barrel for a wider, more consistent sweet spot
Tightened Production Tolerances: allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface area and higher overall performance.
- One-Piece Alloy Construction: clean, consistent, traditional swing feel
- Precision Balanced Barrel: produces a lower M.O.I. for precision and control
- Balance Point: moved~1” closer to athletes’ hands for faster swings
- Liquid-Gel Dampening Knob: patent pending technology features the optimal amount of liquid-gel to reduce and absorb vibrations for a smooth, solid feel during contact
- AZR Aluminum: responsive, durable alloy provides better feel, more forgiveness, and more performance
- Multi-Variable Wall Design: expanded sweet spot and thinner walls for more forgiving off-centered performance
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction: allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no "dead" spots
- Thinner Handle: leads to more bottom hand control
- Custom-Molded Handle Taper: ergonomically designed for each weight drop for a better fit, more bat control, and a better overall feel between athlete and bat. Designed to be easily removable to fit athletes’ preferences.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: soft and tacky grip for improved feel and control
- Approved by NCAA & NFHS: compliant with NCAA contrasting barrel color rule 1-12-b-7