LaCrosse Aerohead Sport 16"
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the rubber shell with one made of extremely durable, lightweight and insulating polyurethane. Designed for optimal fit and flexibility, the waterproof AeroHead Sport is built for ultimate comfort and will keep hunters light on their feet. Its Brush Tuff material stands up to unforgiving brush and briers while an abrasion resistant shin guard offers extra protection without added bulk.
- AEROFORM SHELL: Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- BRUSH TUFF: A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- FLEXIBLE NEOPRENE: Not only does this create a more comfortable waterproof boot, it can easily be rolled down to keep you cooler when the temperature rises and dry quicker when it's time to take them off.
- COMFORT LINER: Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- REALTREE XTRA: Using twelve warm, natural colors, this 3D camo pattern blends effectively in a variety of habitats though the fall, winter, and early spring seasons.
- NEOPRENE GUSSET: Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- AERO SPORT OUTSOLE: This all-season outsole with non-loading tread is built to take on the rugged outdoors.