Easton Fundamental FP Softball Glove 13" RH
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Don't frustrate yourself with a glove that is stiff and rigid. Go after this Easton Fundamental glove! You can get it prepped and ready for gameplay in no time!
Easton has built their Fundamental glove with oil-tanned & game-ready leather. This should be especially attractive for a younger player looking for something higher in quality, but also soft in its feel. And following the tradition for Easton fastpitch gloves over the past few seasons, the Fundamental will make use of the Quantum Closure Wrist opening to allow for quick and easy adjustments during games (or adjustments as your player’s wrist gets larger as seasons pass). This model has a very nice feel to it plus a soft palm lining to make it easy for a young player to trap the softball in the web of the glove when making a catch.
The 13" length and H-Web displayed by this glove will make it a true contender for use in the outfield. Easton boasts the Fundamental model as being one to fit players with smaller hands. However, with this glove having such a long length, we think that there is a good shot that ladies in high school and beyond (in addition to younger ladies) might be able to fit into it with relative ease.
- 13 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use In The Outfield
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Designed To Fit A Younger Female Player
- Built From Game-Ready, Oil-Tanned Cowhide Leather
- Colorway: White | Grey | Teal
- Quantum Wrist Closure System - Employs Knotting & Pull Tabs To Allow Glove's Fitting To Be Quickly & Easily Adjusted
- Partially Open Backing
- Rawhide Lace Provides Increased Durability To The Entire Glove
- Single Welting On The Finger Backs Should Allow The Glove To Quickly Form An Excellent Pocket Shape & Hold It's Shape For Many Seasons.
- Extra-Soft Palm Lining For Increased Grip & Control