Bownet BP Caddy
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Spend more time hitting, pitching or fielding with a multi-sport ball holder from Bownet Sports®. By having a large supply of practice balls close by, you'll be able to spend precious time working on your craft instead of chasing down gear. This ball practice basket is made of nylon netting with a canvas cover that sits on a powder-coated steel frame. Hold up to 80 baseballs, 40 softballs or 90 tennis balls for solo and team drills. Three non-marking rubber feet keep the caddy stable on any surface. At 35 inches high, the basket sits around hip level for most people, meaning you can grab a ball without bending or straining.
From taking swings off a tee to hitting tennis balls against the wall, our ball practice caddy helps you get more reps in. It takes just five seconds to get ready and about the same amount of time to fold up. A carrying bag is included for bringing the holder to your workout location. Use this ball caddy with any Bownet® training net or backstop to practice outdoors or indoors. Play Anywhere, Play Now with the confidence of a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Conveniently holds 40 softballs, 80 baseballs, and 90 tennis balls at hip level for an uninterrupted coaching experience
- Durable nylon netting and padded vinyl cover engineered to last throughout the seasons
- Powder coated steel structured design makes the caddy ultra portable, lightweight, and weather resistant
- Non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Quickly folds up to fit into included carrying bag for easy transport and storage